The Roll Model® Method
training with Casey Easton
March 17 & 18, 2018
Put the power of self-myofascial release into your own hands.
This training empowers you to personally adopt and teach simple yet highly effective self-care regimens for pain-relief and improved performance.
The 4 different sized Roll Model® Therapy Balls included in this module can be used as an adjunct offering within personal training sessions, stretch, Pilates, dance classes, wellness coaching, yoga, massage therapy, or with kids and special needs populations.
These proven, whole-body exercises are approved by physical therapists, pain medicine specialists, and chiropractors.
Tuition for full weekend: $480
Just Saturday or Sunday: $265
**early bird lasts until 2/24/14!**
Pricing after early bird, Full Weekend: $530
Just Saturday or Sunday: $295
Part 1: The Science of Rolling
Maintain your body and prevent injuries using self-care strategies with the YTU Therapy Balls
Identify bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and fascia geography to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice.
Deepen your understanding of pain, connective tissue and myofascial physiology and how to use the The Roll Model® Method to erase pain, enhance performance, and improve posture for optimal body function.
Lead classes through step-by step, proven, whole-body exercises, approved by physical therapists, pain medicine specialists, and chiropractors, that can affect positive changes in the rotator cuff, spine, neck, jaw, hips, IT band, calves, and feet
Part 2: Ball Sequencing & Innovation
- Explore pain-erasing self-myofascial release in over-used areas of your body like your hands and knees, or completely ignored areas like the diaphragm and pelvic floor.
- Improve classroom demonstration of Therapy Ball techniques and trouble-shoot classroom pitfalls and challenges when presenting to beginners or more experienced students.
- Learn the art of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain.
- Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam-system through experiential mapping strategies.
- Learn tools for consistently creating innovative Therapy Ball sequences for yourself and your client.
- Learn the optimal use of 4 different sized Roll Model® Balls that unravel patterns of pain and dysfunction.
Casey Easton is a Registered Massage Therapist, an Integrated Yoga Tune Up® teacher and Teacher Trainer, a Certified Hatha Yoga Instructor, a retired perinatal specialist and a mother of two incredible half-sized humans. She resides in Carleton Place where she lives her dream practicing manual therapy and teaching people how to live better in their bodies.