The next Barre Bohemian teacher training begins
October 21, 2017!
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. —Howard Thurman
Our training is much more than barre. In this training we dive into spirit, into our anatomy, and into community. We grow, we learn, and we laugh our way to becoming instructors together. The word is out that this training is gooood, ya’ll, so we expect it will fill up in no time.
Our 5 week program features:
- A Barre Bohemian "Blueprint" class you can use at any studio
- Functional Anatomy training on shoulders, core, hips and legs for holistic and educated teaching
- Teaching techniques using voice, musicality, and hands-on assists
- Modifications for injuries and pregnancy
- Mentor-guided learning and feedback from Practice Teaching
- Unlimited Barre & Yoga classes for the duration of the program
The Details: June 24-July 23 (5 weeks)
Adrienne Kimberley method creator & master teacher
Mara Solar training lead
Meeting Time & Locations:
Saturdays & Sundays from 1:30pm-4:30pm
Bohemian Studios — Phinney Ridge
Non-refundable deposit to hold your spot: $300
**limited spots apply in advance to book your spot!**
Barre Bohemian Training Bridge Program for Experienced Teachers: $1,095
This program is designed for experienced instructors eager to teach at Barre Bohemian! If you have taught barre, dance, or power yoga for more than 2 years—and you are currently teaching—you may qualify for our Barre Bohemian bridge program. Your training is at a reduced rate of $1,095 for the entire program. Must be currently teaching at least two classes and demonstrate teaching experience in order to apply.